Active Kids Voucher
Active Kids Voucher Program 2018
What is Active Kids? Active Kids is a program to help NSW families meet the cost of getting their kids into sport and active fitness and recreation activities. The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled
children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.
Who is eligible to claim the voucher? Every child (4.5 - 18 years) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher. It will not be means tested and one voucher will be available for every child in the family annually over the next four years.
What can the voucher be used for? The voucher can be used for registration or membership fees for structured activities of no less than eight weeks’ duration that provide a moderate to vigorous level of physical activity.
How can I access the voucher? From 31 January 2018, a parent or guardian can apply online at the Government’s Service NSW website - log into your existing Service NSW account or create an account and register each eligible child using their Medicare Card. Once the required information is completed an alpha-numeric voucher code will be provided which can be redeemed for one sport per calendar year.
How do I use the voucher when registering with WPHCFC?
Online Registrations prior to 31 January:
1. Register player in MyFootballClub (refer to WPHCFC Player Self Registration Guide steps 1-13).
2. Once you have read through the Terms and Conditions and Click the “Acknowledge” button then Click “Next”. You will now be taken to the invoice screen.
3. On the invoice screen you will see “Step 1 – Additional Items” click on “Purchase Additional Items”.
4. On this screen you will see $100 Deferred Payment with a value of -$100. Click on the tick box to the left of this item and click “Update Order”.
5. You will now see the selected add-on item on the invoice screen and you will notice that your registration invoice has been reduced by $100. You can now click on “Pay Online” to pay the remaining amount of your invoice via the Online Payment Facility. Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
6. If you do not have an existing Service NSW account it is recommended that set up your account now on the Service NSW website or visit one of their centres.
7. From 31 January, parent applies for Active Kids Voucher via Service NSW website.
Online Registrations from 31 January:
1. Parent applies for Voucher via Service NSW website.
2. Register player in MyFootballClub (refer to WPHCFC Player Self Registration Guide) and at the invoice screen enter Voucher Code into space provided. Upon entry of a valid Voucher Code, $100 will automatically be deducted off the registration fee.
3. Proceed through to registration fee payment.
For further information click on below links: